Ghorbanpoor, Seperhr (1996)
Compositor Irani
was born on 11/June/1996
Its a nice memory , when I remember I used to learn music and play Flute and Org when i was about 5 , but I forgot all I learned because I left them .
When I was about seven , I started learning Tumbak ( an Iranian traditional Music instrument ) and I left it after about more than 7 years .
I used to love playing piano when I was a child , but we couldn't buy one .
when I became 17 we bought a digital piano and my career started with playing Offhand. when I was 18 , I started learning piano (September 2013 ) and in four months I wrote an untitled song which It is known as " Lonely Nights " and I asked others to suggest titles , any way this was the first song which could really make feel I'm improving . I'm not sure how famous I'm gonna be , but I hope my songs get better each and every day .
I'm going to try hard and more to became a pro .
Bio
https://soundcloud.com/sepehr-ghorbanpoor
Es autor de la pieza

Der Zweifel in Wien (In Memory Of Amadeus)
2014
midi
piano y orquesta
Right After watching Movie " Amadeus " , the story of mozart life , all came to my mind and hands , is what you are hearing ! I hope you enjoy it , because I made this in memory of him ... but , for sure , its note something great to be heard in memory of such a man .
6 min
Info y Musica
https://soundcloud.com/sepehr-ghorbanpoor/amadeus

No hay comentarios: